Assignment in abroad Oil & Gas Pipeline Jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Engineer IV Ops engineer
- Electrical Technician I Maintenance
- Asst Engineer I Contract Advisor
- Inspr Engrg Mechanical inspector
- Engineer IV Civil inspector
- Maintenance Engineer II Rotating Equipment Engineer
- Engineer II Rotating Equipment (RE) Engineer Specialized in Compressors
- (RE) Engineers Specialized in Turbo and Gas Turbines
- (RE) Engineer Specialized in Pumps
- Maintenance Engineer II Reliability Engineers
- Engineer III Measurement Engineer
- Engineer II #Corrosion Engineer (Chemical Engineering)
- Engineer III Electrical (Power Systems) Engineer
- Engineer III Project Engineer
- Sr Machinist Tech Specialty in Compressors
- Sr Machinist Tech specialty in Turbo and Gas Turbines
- Sr Electrical Tech Senior Electrician Tech Specialty in Arc Flash, UPSs, High Voltage, Certified EOS, Troubleshooting Electrical Power Generators.
- Sr Vibration Tech Bore scope and Vibration Technicians
- Inspector III Mechanical inspector
- Engineer III Electrical Engineering Construction
- Inspector Engineer Mechanical
- Product Quality Control Engineer Chemical
- Project engineer Mechanical
- Maintenance Engineer III Mechanical Engineer
- Engineer III Corrosion Engineer – Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Science, or Corrosion Science
Interested Candidates may apply on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Resume with Document o the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office o the mentioned Address.
Read the ad to know more about the vacancies and the qualifications / Experience reqd. | Read the Ad carefully before you apply
If you have any friends, relatives, colleagues or acquaintances who will b matching the below profile, we request you to please share these details to them.[Note: We try to provide genuine jobs .We dont have any role in Recruitment Process.Please enquiry about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them]
Top 10 Advantages of Working in Saudi Arabia
Accommodation is a top benefit here in this country. Most employers will shoulder your house rentals if you are an expat. If you want free rent to stay here in Saudi, look for employers that can provide accommodation allowances.
- Free Plane Tickets
It is rare for employers here to not give you free plane tickets when going home to your family or entering the country. Most of the time, your employer will all travel expenses back and forth especially during your long vacation.Assigment in aroad
- Transportation Allowances
In line with free plane tickets, you get to enjoy transportation allowances when working in the kingdom. Wherever you want to spend your vacation, you will have money to spend without getting anything from your take-home pay.
Also Read: Why You Should Visit Saudi Arabia
- Fully paid vacations
Another benefit of being an employee here is that your vacations are fully paid! You don’t need to worry about getting bankrupt after spending a month with your family since salary are fully covered during those days. It is indeed an advantage–spending time with your family while still earning.
- Better salary
Most expats fly in Saudi for better pay. And it is proven and tested that when you work here, especially when you have a good profession, you will earn big and at the same time, you can enjoy living a luxurious life. Assignment in abroad
- No tax
What is better than a free-tax country? On top of your fully paid vacations, you can enjoy your salary without tax deductions. This is a great advantage for expats because as we all know, most countries have tax systems and the more you earn, the more taxes you are going to pay.
- Health insurance
Health and medical insurance are being provided by employers here in Saudi Arabia. You will not be paying your health bills oftentimes since the insurances got you covered.
- More job demands assignment in abroad
Saudi has a rich economy and companies here are continuously demanding more staff. Since most of the population here are expats, foreign nationals have big chances to get employed by large and small companies. As a top benefit, this means that if ever you’ll be losing your job, you can easily look for a replacement.
- End of Service remuneration
Companies give an end of service remuneration to employees who have served them long years. The longer your service period, the higher the amount you will get.
- Food allowances
Last but not least is food allowances. You will enjoy different food here imported from various countries since you have allowances to spend.
Remember to choose a country that can offer you more than just a job. Saudi Arabia is a good example of a country that can give you the greatest experience without regretting your employment. Assignment in abroad oil and
you can also see this post qatar jobs