Assignment in Abroad Dubai and abu dhabi jobs and interview in surat
this requirement are best requirement agency is a Manpower Consultancy which holds the first recruitment license issued in India in 1983 to any overseas recruitment company in India. Ambe has made over 3,50,000 placements in 25+ countries. Over the years we have been serving as a catalyst in bringing together career seekers and employers from across the world. We have been instrumental in placing unskilled, semi skilled, skilled and highly skilled personnel in the various sectors globally with an aim to achieve more in the future
assignment in abroad
PIPING FOREMAN Assignment in abroad
Preparing as built Isometric as per site condition.Preparing Isometric by referring General Arrangement drawing.Piping fabrication of various sizes of pipes and material class.Routine inspection of progress of work.Fabrication and installation of A/G and U/G piping works at different areas.Coordinating work assignments with subordinates and superiors.Attending construction coordination meetings.Other job related responsibilities by implementing safety regulations and procedures in order toprotect life and property.Material traceability, Mill test certificate verification for client approval.Heat No control as per MTC and NACE satisfaction as per Mill test certificate.Verification of material satisfaction / identification and properly punch marked or not in all fittingsand pipes.Verification of wall thickness / schedule of pipe and color coding as specified in MTC by physicalinspection.Controlling traceability number during fabrication & erection.Monitoring air blowing, water flushing, tightness test, inerting, in hence cleaning, degreasing, andchemical cleaning activities.Lining and warming up of LP & MP steam system for steam blowing and acceptance.Reinstatement activities and making punch list as per P&ID of those system accepted by theowner.
- unloading scaffolding, laying base plates to stop the scaffolding slipping and then putting up scaffolding poles
- fitting tubes of metal scaffolding into gaps in the brickwork of a building under construction or clamping the scaffolding to window arches or other convenient structures in an existing building
- taking accurate measurements, to follow safety regulations about maximum distance between upright poles and minimum width of platforms
- securing the poles to each other with couplings
- fixing wooden platforms, guard rails, ladders, hoists and safety nets
- taking the structure down again when job is finished
- erecting a scaffolding tower on castors, for use inside a building
- erecting platforms or spectator stands for public events.
- You have to climb up while carrying heavy weights, and work with heavy poles at heights. The poles are long and difficult to handle.
- You have to bend, lift, balance and kneel.
- You wear protective gear – hard hat, footwear, overalls and perhaps safety harness.
- You travel to different sites and sometimes live away from home.
- The working day begins early and varies according to hours of daylight with occasional lay-offs in winter.
Welder duties and responsibilities
Welders’ specific responsibilities may vary depending on the industry they work in and how much experience they have, but they typically include:
- Reading and understanding blueprints prior to starting a project
- Sourcing the materials to be used in the project
- Measuring and cutting materials to specifications
- Welding materials using the correct materials to join the metals together
- Checking finished work to make sure that it falls within the tolerances marked on the blueprints
Perform hands-on shop work and / or on-site disassembly, inspection, reporting, cleaning, and reassembly of pumps, and possibly other mechanical equipment. Assignment in abroad
-Read and interpret schematics for assembly, repair, and reassembly as required including completion of applicable quality documentation.
-Perform failure assessments and make recommendations to the Mechanical Foreman as required.
– Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality. -Maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of mechanical Equipments such as pumps, motors, controls and other components.
– Inspect, adjust and replace necessary units and related parts (pump alignment, bearing, seal etc.) while performing repair and maintenance work.
-Fabricate and assemble pumps set maintaining high accuracy in workmanship standard.
-Ensure all duties are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner. Follow safety guidelines.
– Provide assistance to outdoor service and installation teams as and when required.
-Painting ,soldering & welding procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
also see click here